car suspension ipswich fix broken replace replacement fit repair part parts coil spring van 4x4
Suspension issues may not always be immediately obvious as often drivers adjust to the gradual change, however if you find your vehicle dips when braking, is swayed by side winds or feels like it is handling poorly then there may be a suspension issue.
Suspension Warning Signs
• Forward dipping when braking
• Handling is noticeably poor around corners
• Vehicle Lean or roll to one side when cornering
• Unusual and uneven tyre wear
• Moisture present on or around the shock absorbers
You never pay for work you haven't had or don't need at GW. We've been operating in Ipswich for over 25 years based on customer satisfaction, so whether suspension repair or suspension replacement is the most cost-effective course of action for your needs, we cater to you. If you have any questions, or wish to pre-book a slot, don't hesitate to call on 01473218364 or click here to enquire online.